Thursday, January 28, 2010

JOSEPHINE PITTMAN an-ti-bod.y

I have been waiting to hear from my pal Josie Pittman about her forthcoming exhibition

an-ti-bod.y

Showcase Gallery, Corner Aberdeen and Beaufort Streets, Northbridge, Perth.
Opening 6.30pm on 12th February and runs till the 26th.

Josie and I are friends from the ceramists group Clay Feet. I've been looking foward to this show a lot, I own one of her smaller works and want more. Josie handbuilds in Southern Ice porcelain expressing her interest in, well how would you put it, life at a biological cellular level resulting in exquisite cool, smooth, satiny, polished, unglazed, porcelain sculptural pieces .................... well ScrummY stuff. More later .....
Check out her lovely website .... http://josephinepittman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment